Welcome

Welcome to the World of Fresh Sms. Here you can find any type of Text

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Valentine Day Sms

 Valentine Day Sms Fresh 



Girl: Janu es Valentine day pr mujhe kia gift do gay?
Boy: naaton ki cd g
Girl: wo kyun?
Boy: kyun k valentine day es bar 12 Rabul Awwal ko  A raha hai.
Be Happy Happy yar


Khushi se dil ko aabad karna... 
Aur gham ko dil se azad karna
Hamari bus itni gujarish hai ke hame bhi 
Din me ek baar YAAD karna......


I dream about you evey night.
I shiver when your in sight .
I long to hold you close n tight .
I wanna be there with all my might .
I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right.



Kabhi Ajnabee se milay the, fir yhonhi miltay chale gaye,
 hun to aapko dost bananewale the magar aap to hamare 
dil ki dhadkan banthe chale gaye. happy Valentine's Day.




Chehrey Per Banawat Ka Ghussa
Aankhon Say Chalakta Pyar Bhi Hai
Is Shauq-E-Ada Ko Kya Kahiye..
Inkar Bhi Hai Iqraar Bhi Hai.
ajj iqraar ker hi doDEar happy.





Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
Hum se jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge
Humein mita sakte ho to mita do
yaadein meri, magar..
kya sapno se juda kar pao ge humein.




Perfact love is not receiving, it is giving and forgiving.
Perfact love is not red roses on valentine day..
its the rest of 364 days of knowing you love someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment